welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I don't care if I feel sorry for you. You are still an asshole especially now that you've escaped apologizing. There is no healing without the closure. Ass jacket. Fucking shit burger. I hate you, and everyone else who is okay with you can fuck themselves too. Fucktards.

No comments:

Post a Comment