welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, December 7, 2012


http://www.healthline.com/health/bipolar-disorder/guide-establishing-boundaries









ESTABLISHING BOUNDARIES
Every relationship has its problems, no matter how perfect it seems to be.
A large part of relationships when one partner has bipolar disorder is distinguishing when a problem is a normal problem, or when it stems from something related to bipolar disorder.

http://emergingfrombroken.com/when-family-or-friends-say-mean-and-hurtful-things/
When Family or Friends say Mean and Hurtful Things

In Response to this post:
Bipolar Awareness ~ Stop the Stigma
Fan Post: Why do I have to be bipolar and a failure?
I can't do anything right, I can't do anything to please anyone...
I am a failure at suicide....
I can't accept that anyone could possibly really care about me....
I love being alone in darkness but then again I would love to talk to a human...
My mind is spinning out of control, the mixture of voices and music is confusing me, the dark shadows are scaring me.....
Is it time to end this war inside of me?

I posted this:
"I'm a failure. I'm a failure to live up to others expectations. It hurts when I think too much about it and I do because that's who I am. Then I go to the people that I love (whether they judge me or not and believe me they do because I judge them too,) and I do my best to get my head into gear. 
This place, the world, didn't begin with these rules. They were developed over time. The way this society is will not be the same way in 10, 20 years. It's hard to see it until you think of the past. 
Sorry just kind of running off at the mind. I feel for you dude, chick, whatever, I've been through this. I hoep you pull through."

See I am still active in seeking my own mental clarity



No comments:

Post a Comment