welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Down In The Ditches Where The Dirty Lust Grows


You fuckin hate me you fuckin hate me you fuckin hate me you fuck you you fuckin hate me you fuckin hate me you fuckin hate me you fuckin hate me fuck you fuck you fuck you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate  Ihate I hate Ihate you you you for making me feel this way for fucking abandoning me I know you think I am stupid and lame I know you think I am a walking abortion fuck you I hate you for leaving me out in the cold for letting me sit by myself for treating me like a joke for acting like I'm a freak what did you think that I'd end up any other way fuck you I am stilted and wilted and jilted and deformed I am broken and warped and hated and I grow like an albino worm in feces I'm bloated and scorned by the very people who are suppose to help me get better fuck you all your lies all the bullshit you tell all the crap that you sell all the manipulations that you say are all mine you should rot in a worse mental hell you should have your flesh sold and your orifices reamed and all the creatures down here comfort you in their helpless sickened diseased way fuck you because it's not the total lack of affection that is a sin it's the deviant love from the damaged and rejected the needy sick unhealthy love that licks your eye instead of kissing your cheek it's the dirty penetration instead of the intimate lovemaking that you need to experience with the power being held over you I hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment