welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

There is something off with me today. Other than not going to S's house last night I feel depressed. Like dying today wouldn't ruin the day just improve this world. I feel like everyone is giving me the eye. I am useless and worse. I don't know what is up but I certainly feel displaced. I feel like someone coated me in some foul smell and I am repelling anything good but no one will tell me why. This is a bad sign. I hope it's just a migraine. I will go to sleep and rethink it tomorrow.

(I was so looking toward this week. Last week of March was tough to wait through, no money and trying not to spend what little was suppose to be saved for the first. I promised myself a gift a reward for being good and not overdrawing my account. But it looks to be that I will get no pleasure even if I have the resources. That is the tragedy of depression. No matter what you have or don't have life is hell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment