welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getting Things Done...

SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2011

Mood - Tired and better motivated. Busy going from task to task without thinking too much. Many chores are begun but not finished. I asked Mom about the plans for Dad. She told me she's thinking of having him go in September.

Physical - I got up around 12:30 pm. My knee isn't that sore this morning. I took the meds. when I got up. I also took 2 Aleve for the pain in my knee. My knee got worse throughout the day and my foot started to ache too. Mom and I did tasks at home. My period is still here. I've had it for about 5 days now but Wednesday is when I really saw red. I feel tired and weary and kind of dizzy. Late last night I had a bit of a dizzy spell and careened into the upstairs hall. My left top eyelid has been twitching all day.

Woke up - I woke up 12:30 pm.  I took the gummi vitamins at 7:00 pm today and took the allergy/excedrin around 12:30 pm as well as Aleve about half an hour later.

Activities -I went to bed around 6:00 am. I closed the curtains and fell asleep. I was tired most of the day but worse than yesterday, no migraine though. I was able to get up but took a while waking up. I went to the bathroom, did my business, went to my room, opened the curtains and lay down. Mom and Dad came back from shopping. Instead of getting on the computer I went downstairs. Mom planned on going into town to get L a birthday present for tomorrow. We went to Brainwaves and she was able to get a toy cash register. I told Mom that I wanted to get a spinach pie since I couldn't boil the pasta for something to eat before we left. We sat down and waited. And waited and waited until after 2 people already ate there heated pizzas and left. I went to the counter and the girl said she was sorry it would be right out. I paid the woman after she came out from the room behind the table explaining what happened. Slap the stupid cunt, brain dead idiot. I finished up and we went home. 
We had talked about gathering scrap metal in the basement while we were sitting at Calvitto's. Since it was afternoon and still hot I asked Mom if she would mind if we did the basement. We'd also talked about lining the pond.
We cleaned about one fifth of the work bench and filled a bucket with metal things. The cleared part of the work bench will be designated for tools. We went upstairs and vacuumed out the plastic form and had K help us push the lining in. Mom and K then weighed down the fountain because it keeps tipping over. We left the fountain running so that the water ages for the goldfish we intend on putting in there tomorrow. Mr. P came strolling up from somewhere so I snatched him and gave him to K to take inside. We put the vacuum cleaner away as well as the tarp that had been covering the damaged pool form downstairs. We had also brought up 2 pick axes from downstairs to put in the shed. Mom also took two wooden dowels of mop handle size upstairs to use as stakes. 
I went to my room and did some online things. I went downstairs and made a pasta salad for dinner. I got caught up in cleaning off the stove which easily gets grubby. After getting some diet mountain dew I sat outside with Mom and ate dinner. She'd grilled salmon which we ate with the pasta salad and zucchini that was fried with cheese melted on top. I brought in the gear, dishes and leftovers and put everything away. I went inside and finished cleaning up the stove top. Mom and I then went or a walk around Lil' Comfort. I went back upstairs and turned on the computer. I called Ofelia and left a voicemail. I called Holly and talked to her for more than an hour. As we talked I swept my room. I replaced the rug and organized my shoes under the bed. I set up my computer area so that I could work on the piñata. I watched a Hoarders episode and worked on the piñata. Continuing working I watched Bangkok Girl which was very sad and made me think of the bullshit women in general have to put up with in life just to be considered second class citizens or not even people in many places at all. Being female means having to deny yourself for others too much. This I know intimately. I watched another episode of Hoarders and then The House of Yes. I only finished 4 sides of the piñata. I've 4 to 6 more sides to decorate and then the two non linear sides when I'm done with those. I ate 2 raw hot dogs around 12:30 am along with at least 3 cups of pasta salad. And 2 huge glasses of diet mountain dew.

WRAP - I wrote today's blog. I wrote today's Daily Page.

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on doing an activity for WRAP. I have to finish decorating the piñata. I may do something with C.
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: On the 19th is the RIBSG at Warwick Public Library room 100, 6:30 pm. J is coming on the 28th of July for a few weeks. E asked Mom to pick him up that day and Mom asked B if he'd come to Boston with her. Mom will be going to NY the weekend of C's birthday, the 15th and the 14th August. E and J are planning on going with her so I need to plan for at least 2 days worth of menus. August 17th Mom is having the cataract surgery. I need to make sure I schedule nothing for 3 days. Mom will need my help then. I need to glue tissue paper on the piñata and decorate it the July birthday party cookout. I can't find the little gifts from the last piñata. I also need to wrap E's and L's gifts (when SM's gift comes.) I also need to buy L a gift since we are planning to combine the August and July birthdays in one celebration while Jerome is here.  ALSO CALL JONNYCAKE CENTER FOR FOOD BASKETS OR EXTRA FOOD. AND MAIL THE ENVELOPE TO HUMAN SERVICES. Sept. 19 through October 1st I will be in Philadelphia. There's a conference Sept 18 through the 21st. in Philadelphia too. 

Things that gave me joy today and things that made me feel better about myself:
Joy: Getting some cleaning up done around here.
Made me feel better about myself: I was more active so I thought less abysmal thoughts. 

Other Stuff I Did While Online:
Reputation on the internet and on youtube can be easily manipulated like any other processed merchandise. It is just as bogus as television and the brainless consumptive pap that is spewed to millions every day. It can be just as honest as PBS but since there are no guarantees it is hard for me to take anything on the internet as genuine. Art is also one of the most over packaged overly hyped commodities that actually makes very little difference in basic survival and depends thoroughly on personal opinion while at the same time is narrowed down by a select set of unqualified people who sell it through their own "expert" opinions. One man's art is another man's rubbish. Just go to the Etsy site and compare it to the Regretsy site. Art is always good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment