welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

They Said This Shit Went Away Once You Became An Adult...


WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011

Mood - I got up late 11:10 am. I took the meds. when I got up. I didn't feel so puffy and droopy, or dopey. I woke up a bit after the meds. last night was a thunderstorm so things cooled off a bit. I hung around in my robe after swimming. I feel down.

Physical - I woke up at 11:10 am. My knee is only a little sore compared to last week. The front of my knee is weak. I'm still limping when I go to the bathroom in the morning. My period is gone. I had it for about 16 days. I feel blah. My left top eyelid didn't twitch today. I did less activity today than yesterday and got out of the house more than yesterday.

Woke up -  I woke up at 11:10 am. I took the excedrin and allergy meds but not the Aleve immediately. I didn't take the gummi vitamins.

Activities -I went to bed around 2:30 am. I didn't close the curtains but fell asleep. I got up at 11:10 am. I got up on my own. I brought 2 cans of pork upstairs, drained the juice in a pan and tossed the coagulated fat. I added some barbecue sauce in the pan with the juices and boiled it down a little. I put the pork into the crock pot and put the liquids into it and let it heat all day long to cook the liquids down. 
Mom, Dad and I went to Middletown to the Toyota place so Mom could get the Prius maintained. We first went to Wendy's to eat. I ate a hamburger with no cheese or mayo, a medium fry and a large diet coke. We went to the Toyota place and sat down and waited for about an hour for them to deal with the car. We went back home and I went online. 
I e-mailed 3 housing places in Philadelphia asking for applications. I did other things online until Mom came up and asked me if I wanted to go swimming. I was annoyed being asked but went anyway, it's not her fault that I am feeling aggravated most of the time now. 
When we came back Mom made dinner. I sliced frozen fruit for a salad and checked the wax beans. We ate hamburgers, chicken thighs, wax beans and fruit salad outside on the picnic table.
I stirred the pork and barbecue sauce which had cooked down more. I cleaned out the dishwasher. I cleaned the dishes from dinner that didn't go into the dishwasher. I went upstairs again and went online. 
I forgot to pick up the car again today and may need it for tomorrow. I asked K if he was going into town because I needed a ride to CQ. He told me no. C looked like he was already out of the house. I didn't want Mom driving back in the dark alone. So I sat down at my computer and figured I'd ask C to take me to CQ in the morning. K came upstairs after he took a shower and told me that he could drop me off. 
I got in the car and went to Tower Hill Road to get some over priced gas because I had about an eighth of a tank of gas in the car. I drove over to Stop & Shop and bought 7 and a half pounds of chicken, 3 bottles of barbecue sauce and 4 oz. of Crunch and Munch. When I left S&S I walked over to the UPs place and mailed the Netflix movie out. I drove back home eating the C&M and went upstairs and online again. 
I watched Hank and Mike until about 3 am. 

WRAP - I wrote today's blog. I wrote today's Daily Pages. 

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on doing an activity for WRAP. I have to finish decorating the piñata. I plan on filling out the Genetic Alliance Online Questionnaire. I have to stay with Dad and give him lunch and dinner while Mom picks up J tomorrow afternoon in Boston with B.
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: I need to plan a weekend worth of menus for Dad while Mom, E and J are away in August. J is coming on the 27th of July for a few weeks. E asked Mom to pick him up this Thursday and Mom asked B if he'd come to Boston with her. We are also planning a family party to coincide with J's stay in RI Mom wants it to be this next Sunday. Mom will be going to NY the weekend of C's birthday, the 15th and the 14th August. E and J are planning on going with her so I need to plan for at least 2 days worth of menus. August 17th Mom is having the cataract surgery. August 18th to the 27th R is taking his vacation so I can't help C out  with work Thursday through Saturday. I need to make sure I schedule nothing for 3 days. Mom as well as Dad will need my help then. I need to glue tissue paper on the piñata and decorate it the July birthday party cookout. I can't find the little gifts from the last piñata. I also need to wrap E's and Lil's gifts. I also need to buy Lia a gift since we are planning to combine the August and July birthdays in one celebration while Jerome is here.  ALSO CALL JONNYCAKE CENTER FOR FOOD BASKETS OR EXTRA FOOD. AND MAIL THE ENVELOPE TO HUMAN SERVICES. Sept. 19 through October 1st I will be in Philadelphia. I need to plan a menu for the Piepszacs before I leave for that weekend. 

Things that gave me joy today and things that made me feel better about myself:
Joy: I went swimming.
Made me feel better about myself: I bought the chicken. 

Other Stuff I Did While Online:
e-mailed these places for applications:
Interstate Realty Management Co.
Phone: 215-765-6626
DIAMOND PARK
1700 SUSQUEHANNA AVENUE 
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19121-1640 
Phone: 215-765-6626 
Disabled one and two bedrooms

Inglis Housing Corporation
Phone: 215-581-0712
INGLIS GARDENS I @ EASTWICK
3002-24 MARIO LANZA BLVD. 
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19153-2032 
Phone: 215-581-0729
Disabled one and two bedrooms

Inglis Housing Corporation
Phone: 215-581-0712
INGLIS GARDENS II @ EASTWICK
3026-3070 Mario Lanza Blvd. 
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19153 
Phone: (215) 365-0722 
Disabled one and two bedrooms 


MERCY-DOUGLASS HUMAN SERVICES AFFILIATE
Phone: (215) 386-1808
RUDOLPHY/MERCY-DOUGLASS HOME
3827 Powelton Ave 
Philadelphia, PA 19104-5100 
Phone: (215) 386-1808 

No comments:

Post a Comment