welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Forget It, My Complaints Are Boring Me...


SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2011

Mood - I got up late 12:30 pm. I took no meds. when I got up. I felt puffy and droopy, dopey and overheated. I stumbled through the day but it's been worse. I wasn't so active today less than yesterday. I felt half doped but not depressed during the day. I had a goal I was out I wasn't planning on going back home.

Physical - I woke up at 12:30 pm. I didn't notice my knee. My sinuses were stuffed and I had a headache which got worse at CQ. I feel tired and weary but the mood is okay. It's the heat. I did not as much activity today than yesterday but I went out with C to accompany him on his deliveries and took him to El Fuego.

Woke up -  I got up at about 12:30 pm. I took nothing until I got to CQ. I took no gummi vitamins. I should have taken the meds when I got up because I think I would have side stepped a migraine.

Activities -I went to bed around 6:00 am. I closed the curtains since the sun was coming up. I got up at 12:30 pm. I got up on my own. It was a hot day, not as bad as in Providence or Wakefield I heard but worse than yesterday no breeze. Once I got up I looked at my cell. I called CQ and asked C what was up. He needed me to run something over to QT. I finished in the bathroom, got dressed and tried to tell Mom. 
Dad was in the television room. I avoided him and just left telling myself I'd call Mom when I could. I waited until I got to CQ to see if I'd have to go immediately. C told me I to wait. So I called Mom's cell and and the land line. No one answered but I felt I did my duty. I waited until I had to go to Hess near 138.  
It was that simple and once it was done I could wait unless C had a delivery call. I asked him if I could go with him on his deliveries after work. Initially he said no. he changed his mind and told me that I could come but no special requests to stop anywhere along the way. I told him that was fine I just was avoiding going home. I also told him many times ad nauseam that I'd give him back his $20 from last weekend. 
After we did the deliveries he took me to the Citizen's in the Salt Pond Shopping Plaza. I paid him back and asked if he wanted to get something to eat, my treat. We went to El Fuegos. I got a burrito grande, a Jarritos Pineapple soda and a small order of crunchy buffalo wings. I ate too much but it was too tasty to waste it in the garbage bag. C dropped me off at CQ and I got in my car. I drove across the road to the Post Office and picked up the circulars and new netflix movie. I drove over to Job Lot to look for LA present but they had no toy aisle, weird. I bought Mom some maple cream cookies, cause it's so hard to find them. I went home after my "impulse" purchases. I ate about 10 fig newtons and went upstairs to watch Julien Donkey-Boy. I'm wrapping any presents that I have for tomorrow and making out cards. 

WRAP - I wrote today's blog. 

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on working with Mom on the family birthday cookout.
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: I need to plan a weekend worth of menus for Dad while Mom, E and J are away in August. J is coming on the 28th of July for a few weeks. We are also planning a family party to coincide with J's stay in RI Mom wants it to be tomorrow. Mom will be going to NY the weekend of C's birthday, the 15th and the 14th August. E and J are planning on going with her so I need to plan for at least 2 days worth of menus. August 17th Mom is having the cataract surgery. August 18th to the 27th R is taking his vacation so I can't help C out  with work Thursday through Saturday. I need to make sure I schedule nothing for 3 days. Mom as well as Dad will need my help then. I need to glue tissue paper on the piñata and decorate it the July birthday party cookout. I can't find the little gifts from the last piñata. I also need to wrap E's and Lil's gifts. I also need to buy Lia a gift since we are planning to combine the August and July birthdays in one celebration while Jerome is here.  ALSO CALL JONNYCAKE CENTER FOR FOOD BASKETS OR EXTRA FOOD. AND MAIL THE ENVELOPE TO HUMAN SERVICES. Sept. 19 through October 1st I will be in Philadelphia. I need to plan a menu for the Piepszacs before I leave for that weekend. 

Things that gave me joy today and things that made me feel better about myself:
Joy: I got to share dinner with C.
Made me feel better about myself: I went to Job Lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment