welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, May 6, 2011

At Blithewold on National Public Gardens Day


Mood - Medium. Tired all day every time I sit in the car for a long period I fall asleep.
Physical - Stuffiness, stuffed throat, puffy feeling eyes, and tired, took an allergy pill at 10:30 am. No migraine in morning developed one at 2:30 pm.
Woke up - 09:30 pm ok night, I was tired and didn't want to get up but we were going to Blithewold for the Free National Garden day with our coupons Mom, Dad and I. I went to sleep around 3:39 am last "night". I had some pasta pesto salad and a huge cup of Chai no caffeine around 11:30 pm. I went online around 7:00 pm to 2:30 am. I drank maybe 2 - 3 Diet Pepsis. Had a hard time sleeping, pushed the pope. Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Mom, Dad and I went to Blithewold for a few hours about 10:50 am to 12:10 pm, we went to Quito's in Bristol 12:30 pm and came home. Mom and I are planning on meeting Kevin and Caryl at the Olive Garden tonight after 6:00 pm.
It was sunny today and warm. The tulips were out but their daffodils had faded. Mom and I visited the mansion with Dad but left him on the enclosed porch to walk to the North Garden into the Bosquet and down the Shrub Walk to the Rock and Water Gardens. We then hurried up past the Display Gardens to the Greenhouse and wandered to the Bamboo Grove after admiring the Ponderosa Lemons inside the Greenhouse.
Knowing we had to hurry so that Dad didn't forget or get frustrated we hurried through the path that lead next to the Enclosed Garden by the Summer House winding up at the beginning of the path to the North Garden where Dad waited on the enclosed porch. I bought Blithwold's Music box a disc with all the songs that the Van Winkle's music box played in the mansion. Afterwards we went to Quito's in Bristol where I got a fried fish sandwich with fries.
Mom, Caryl, Kevin and I went to Olive Garden around 6:30 pm. Mom and I left early so that Dad wouldn't invite himself to come. Erika was suppose to give him a haircut, have dinner and watch a movie with him. Mom and I went to Best Buy and Savers to spend some time before getting a table. We had a nice dinner together for Kevin's birthday. I had short ribs and tortelloni in a marsala sauce with portabella mushrooms. It was delicious. I am very wired and tired.

A reminder: Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th. Review menu for Dad. Review appointments and come up with a realistic activity (at least one,) you both can do together that you can enjoy together. Post the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment