welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Junk Palace/Reticence

It's been a great day today, well barring the rototilling that is. Again there was no rototilling. I'm afraid my strength has gone down since last year.  That worries and scares me. 
I got in touch with #1's Auntie N. She's going to help him with his blood papers and enrollment forms. Sometimes being white isn't a good thing. #1 and I went to FirstWorks' presentation of "Handmade Puppet Dreams III" with guest artist Lyon Hill screening “Junk Palace” on Monday, May 2, 7pm, at the Chace Center's Metcalf Auditorium, 20 North Main Street. It was a wonderful show and we enjoyed ourselves. We went to Johnny Rockets on Thayer Street and both of us will pay for it tomorrow. It was well worth it though since we got to plug nickels into the table-side jukebox and play 50's music for as long as we wanted. It made me miss when Twister's on Main Street in Wakefield and singing "Lollipop" with the boys. 



Mood - Medium then climbing to high because of an expected outing. I became a bit bossy today with  my Mother. I tried to be less aggrevated and nicer to her by incorporating humor into crappy happenings i.e. the rototilling problems.
Physical - Stuffiness (an allergy there was lots of pollen floating around today I'm sure. Not as bad as yesterday or maybe just not as noticeable to me since I was on the phone with Tasha most of the afternoon.)
Woke up - 1:15 pm with stuffiness and a bit of an headache, I was tired and didn't want to get up. I took nothing, went to bed around 5 am last "night". Going to try to go to bed by 4 am at least.
Activities - Read some more of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest, wrote this blog, posted 30 pictures to Facebook, attended Junk Palace with #1, drank 3 cans of diet pepsi, attempted to start the rototiller again, talked to Tasha about #1 and the BIA enrollment and all the other things he need to get so he can be a part of the tribe and get benefits, went to Wally World and got a 4 port USB hub which I've needed since the day I got this laptop and I got another 3 ring binder/organizer with some separators and page protectors and what-have-you FOR $10 FREAKING DOLLARS!!! Un-f^cking-real.
WRAP - Wrote this blog. Started writing a daily page in the WRAP Workbook. Did an activity. Revealed to Mom my attempt at WRAP again. Tentatively promised to work outside for an hour every day to help myself get better and on my way to healthy mental maintenance.

I'm going to bed while it's only 3:13 am. 

I last ate dinner at Johnny Rockets at 10 pm. I plan not to eat anymore until morning time.
overandout

No comments:

Post a Comment