welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Some Good Things Accomplished...


Mood - Good considering I went to sleep at 7:00 am. Tired. Still sleeping too much. I took an allergy pill and 2 Excedrin Migraine pills immediately when I got up at 11:30 am.
Physical - Stuffiness on left side of head when I got up, nose is stuffed, stuffed itchy throat, puffy feeling eyes, and tired. No migraine but head was sore in "morning". I went to bed at 7:00 am also "last night".
Woke up -  I woke up when Ofelia first called this morning at 9:39 am. Mom bugged me and bugged me to go to the laundromat with her so I got up at 11:30 am thanks to Mom.  I went to bed around 4:00 am last "night" didn't sleep until about 7 am. I ate the leftover pasta and eggplant around 11:30 pm.  Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Last night I did 2 daily pages for WRAP and some workbook pages. Today I woke up at 11:30 am. I went to the laundromat with Mom and our clothes. (I'm noticing that I am having a difficult time driving my car. A serious aversion to getting in it and driving it has developed over the past two or three months. I don't know why. I am also developing a difficulty in calling people and contacting them through txt messaging and phone calls, partly because of memory/distraction problems partly through avoidance of talking at all to humans. I am getting those weird feelings that people don't like me, are lying to me and want to hurt me.) 
We left the laundry to wash went back and got Dad's lunch ready for him. (I'm very scared about the week following this week ahead. Mom leaves on the 22nd. I haven't even finished the shopping list or menu.) Mom and I checked the clothes then went to ZuZu's for lunch. We each had two pieces of pizza and a soda, the special for $4.99. It came out to $10. 73 and I paid out of gratitude for all my Mother does for me. We went back and separated the clothes - a large bag full for home and hanging outside on the line and 2 wash baskets full for the dryers. We went home and hung the laundry. I noticed I needed to feed the fish they were looking right at me. So I went into the library and there was a bird (Mom found out from an identifier book that it was a brown headed cowbird,) hopping on the floor next to the aquarium looking at me. Mom and I chased it out of the house with 2 nets.
We agreed to got to the basement and gather all the toxic substances we needed to get rid of tomorrow at the Pier Beach recycling appointment. We found 3 crates full of cleaning fluids, paints, a small battery, some old dirty motor oil, and other toxic things many very old many unidentifiable. It was sunny today and warm. I wrote this blog entry.   
WRAP - Wrote this blog. Last night I added to Wednesday's Daily Page that was abbreviated. I wrote Tuesday's Daily Page referencing from Tuesday's Blog. I'm proud that I am trying to keep up with my promise of writing and recording activities in the Daily Pages and the blogs. I wrote more in the WRAP Workbook. For now these pages will be referred to the WRAP WB even though there is other types of activities included. I added a separator between the art page and made another new activity page on the RIBP Support Group with questions I hope to ask about the handling of the new group.
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on going to the toxic recycling thing with Mom. Of course the blogging here and another Daily Page as well as working on more WRAP basics. And maybe working on the art project.


A reminder: Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th. Review menu for Dad. Review appointments and come up with a realistic activity (at least one,) you both can do together that you can enjoy together. Post the menu. DON'T FORGET TO PAY THE P.O. BOX BILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment