welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Better Late Than Never...


SATURDAY, MAY 28, 2011


Mood - Tired and groggy again! I woke up at 10:30 am. My head felt stuffed and weird so I assumed I had a migraine. I took an allergy pill and 2 excedrin migraine pills. I had gone downstairs to go to the bathroom, Mom was taking a shower. I talked to Mom for a bit I think then told her I wasn't doing well and was going to go back to sleep. I woke up again I think at 1:30 pm and TOOK A SHOWER!! I even WANTED to take a shower! I am so excited about that. I felt better after the shower but when I did work on the lawn I felt weird and woozy and dizzy. 
Physical - I went to bed at 6:00 am also "last night". Tired and groggy, I had a migraine. I woke up again at 11:30 am I think. 
Woke up -  I woke up at 1:30 pm officially. I really need to get up very early like 9 am.
Activities - Last night I did nothing for WRAP and nothing on a workbook page. I did do a Daily page and two blog pages. I TOOK A SHOWER! when I finally got up. I prepared a raisin bagel with cheese on top and unloaded the dish washer as it toasted. I went outside after getting dressed and restringing my brwon shoes with the white curly laces. I moved the picnic benches then Dad helped me move the picnic table out of the way so Kevin could mow the lawn. I moved the rototiller, the stake in concrete with balls on it and tipped the other picnic table up so he could mow as much as possible. I asked Kevin if he could help jump my car but he said he was going to Carquest to get a NEW BATTERY! We both went and came back and he installed it as I mowed the lawn on the side of the house. Believe it or not Dad had been mowing the side lawn but I told Kevin to get over there and relieve him. I got the weed whacker out and started to weed whack. We took the car out after Kevin installed the battery and got coffee at Brewed Awakenings. Kevin and I decided to go to Foxwoods and eat at Fuddruckers when we drove back home. He wanted to take a shower so I continued to weed whack as he went to the bathroom. I didn't want to annoy him and potentially make him anxious so I left him alone even though I was getting hungry. Mom asked me if we were staying for dinner but I told her I didn't think so. I reassured her that if we didn't I'd find something to eat. Once Kevin got out I went outside and replaced the table and benches with some help from Dad. 
I went upstairs and Mr. Paul joined me on my bed and I petted him for a little while. Kevin came in and harassed Paul so much he hissed then went under my bed. We left soon afterwards for Foxwoods. We decided to stop by Wendy's to get something to eat instead of waiting for Foxwoods. We walked around MGM Grand and Foxwoods but I wasn't that excited as I thought I would be. We decided to go to Regal Cinemas near Westerly instead. Once we got there we discovered the doors closed and locked. I called Showcase and found a 12:06 am showing of Priest and we headed out to find a Dunkin' D's. Kev got a coffee; I got a glazed chocolate donut. We took Rt 1 to Rt 2 and meandered the back way to East Greenwich. Priest was an average movie. Too bad because I like Paul Bettany. While we headed home Kev and I had a deep discussion about relationships and leaving them when you realize the other person won't or can't change. We got home around 2:00 am.
WRAP - Wrote the blog for today but posted it on Sunday morning. I also wrote Saturday's Daily Page.
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on assembling laundry for the washer and hanging it outside. I plan on making sure the yard is done and the bushes on the side of the house are trimmed. I also plan on writing up a simple "project page" addressing my want to change my eating habits. Slowly but surely I want to change my eating habits so that I 1) stop eating after 9:00 pm 2) stop eating at fast food places 3) stop eating so unhealthily 4) train myself to eat less.

A reminder: Monday is Memorial Day. We are planning on celebrating James' and Kevin's birthdays then also.THINK OF A GIFT TO GET THEM! Remind Mom to get charcoal.

No comments:

Post a Comment