welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Not the Day I was Expecting...



Mood - Tired. Still sleeping too much. I took nothing. 
Physical - Stuffiness in general more tired. I went to bed at 5:00 am also "last night".
Woke up -  I woke up on my own 11:30 pm.  I ate a tuna sandwich and pasta salad. Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Last night I did 1 daily page for WRAP and nothing on a workbook page. Mom met with Erika, then went to DEM to work on her presentation for the conference. Today I slept from noon until 3:30 pm. I fed Dad lunch actually left it at his place. I wrote down a menu for 5 days. Now I need to get recipes on Food.com and make lunch ideas. I also need to make a BJ's run tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm going to Erika's soon like at 4:30 pm to help assemble for Friday and the band. I'll update this later.
I went and made menus for next week http://www.food.com/menu/mymenus.php they are not finished yet but at least the menus are started. A note, they are posted with letters so I can order them by letter. I need to add the recipes to most of the menus. I don't think my car got a charge. I was feeling worse and worse as the day went on. Mr. Paul was very cute and cheered me up. Kevin came into my room to harass him and then left. 
WRAP - Wrote this blog.   
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on following Mom every night when she sets up Dad's plate for the morning with his meds. I plan on getting menu recipes since I've got 5 days of menus ready. Of course the blogging here and another Daily Page as well as working on more WRAP basics. And maybe working on the art project.


A reminder: Thursday you are going to Rhode Island Bipolar Support Group in Warwick near Sandy Lane and down the road from EBC House (those FUCKING BASTARDS!!!) Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th. Review menu for Dad. Make a shopping list for BJ's. Review appointments and come up with a realistic activity (at least one,) you both can do together that you can enjoy together. Find a movie Kev and Dad can go to and preplan it with Kev. Post the menu & recipes. DON'T FORGET TO PAY THE P.O. BOX BILL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment