welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Movie African Cats


Not much to say. I did 2 outdoor activities and went to the movies. Still reticent to drive anywhere on my own and do an activity by myself in public. Anxiety is ruling lately. 

Mood - Medium then climbing to high because of an unexpected outing. My Father decided to invite himself along. I decided to just tolerate the stupidity and write a list of the annoying things he did within an hour.
Physical - Stuffiness Headache after the movie.
Woke up - 11:30 am with stuffiness and a bit of an headache, I was tired and didn't want to get up. I took nothing, went to bed around 7 am last "night". Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am at least.
Activities - Read some more of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest, Walked to Galilee with Mom before the tourists come, wrote today's daily activity list and updated the past 3 days, broke branches outside for an hour(!), went online for an hour, watched African Cats with Big E and the rents.
If you believe all old men are cute and adorable and you have issues with people becoming irritated at people with Dementia then don't read the following.

List of Annoying Things My Father Did Today Within an Hour:

Shoved uncut chunks of meat in his mouth than complaining he can't chew.
Sucked on his teeth in the car driving Mom to distraction.
Hollered "GOOOOOOOO!" at Mom when light turns green.
Harassing Mom to leave when she hadn't left the table yet and only 2 minutes after being told to sit in his chair.
Inviting himself to a movie I was going to.
Grumbled "Go already!," at the light as mom and I were talking to each other.
Shouted "GO!" when Mom was at an intersection and it wasn't her turn yet.
Fucked Mom's plans to go to Home Depot to get a pump for the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment