welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Noooooooo Mooooootivaaaaatioooooonnnnnnnn...


Mood - Ok. Tired. Still sleeping too much. Head ache later in day.
Physical - Stuffiness, stuffed itchy throat, puffy feeling eyes, and tired, took an allergy pill at 2:00 pm. No migraine in "morning". I went to bed at 6:00 am also "last night".
Woke up - 2:00 pm I got up.  I went to sleep around 6:00 am last "night". I ate a keilbasa in a slice of bread around 6:00 am. Mom made a roast beef with baked potatoes, green salad and asparagus.  Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Last night I added some inner pieces of the tiger puzzle James brought me from Japan. I watched Bad Lieutenant which was screwed up at one part, the disc was scratched. Today I woke up at 2:00 pm. I really did nothing but go online and fuck around. 
It was cloudy today and cold. I wrote this blog entry. Checked Facebook and replied to some posts. I bought some honey roasted nuts at CVS (and ate the whole can 11.5 oz.) and a bag of peanut butter stuffed pretzels when Mom and I went into town. 
WRAP - Wrote this blog.
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on calling James for his birthday. I have to call him in the night time. Of course the blogging here and another Daily Page as well as working on more WRAP basics. And working on the art project.


A reminder: Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th. Review menu for Dad. Review appointments and come up with a realistic activity (at least one,) you both can do together that you can enjoy together. Post the menu. DON'T FORGET TO PAY THE P.O. BOX BILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment