welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jimmy Acha, Jimmy Acha


Mood - Medium then climbing to medium high because I finished some bill paying. 
Physical - Stuffiness, stuffed throat, puffy feeling eyes, low, low Headache and tired.
Woke up - 12:30 pm bad night, I was tired and didn't want to get up just did it. I took nothing, went to sleep around 4:09 am last "night". Ate a bowl of pasta, read the rest of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest, played some iPod solitaire, played Pure moods on the iPod. Couldn't sleep even though I went to bed around 2 am. Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Read the end of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest, went to Rite Aid and bought a bottle of 120 allergy pills, paid off the Anchor Storage bill, received a notice for the PO Box payment, gave Mom her rent money,  wrote today's daily activity list, did some research for Shannon on Philadelphia support groups for one of her Facebook followers, went online around 2:00 pm didn't do much, ate, went online around 8 pm. Talked to Caryl for a bit, tomorrow's Kev-o's birthday we may go out as a family. We'll see how that goes.
It rained today. It's suppose to be grey cloudy and rainy for the next 3 days. Friday we're suppose to go to Blithewold. I hope it is a nice day or at least not rainy. I've never been there before. Tomorrow I'm suppose to go to the senior center for the surplus food. I didn't make it last month. A reminder: Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th.

Good night Neneh Cherry.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment