welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, May 13, 2011

This is Thursday's Post Since The Blog was Out of Order...


THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
Up Down and All Around I Need an Improvement...
Mood - Ok. Tired. Still sleeping too much. Migraine later in day around 5:00 pm right after dinner. Ice applied under the head and on top of my forehead helped but I am still feeling not so great. I also took 2 Excedrin Migraine pills.
Physical - Stuffiness, stuffed itchy throat, puffy feeling eyes, and tired. No migraine in "morning". I went to bed at 4:00 am also "last night".
Woke up -  I woke up at 8:00 am confused thinking I slept the day away and went back to sleep. 1:30 pm I got up.  I went to bed around 4:00 am last "night" didn't sleep until about 5 am. I ate the whole can of honey roasted nuts 11.5 oz. and bag of peanut butter stuffed pretzels around  9:00 pm.  Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Last night I added some more inner pieces of the tiger puzzle James brought me from Japan. I watched Hot Tub Time Machine and Angus. Today I woke up at 1:30 pm. I called James around 1:41 and Food Stamps at 1:35 pm to report Kevin is 22 now.  I'm noticing that I am having a difficult time driving my car. A serious aversion to getting in it and driving it has developed over the past two or three months. I don't know why. I am also developing a difficulty in calling people and contacting them through txt messaging and phone calls, partly because of memory/distraction problems partly through avoidance of talking at all to humans. I am getting those weird feelings that people don't like me, are lying to me and want to hurt me.
I went outside and helped Mom dig up the garden for a few hours. Then checked the movie times and planned on going to the movie Thor with her and Dad. It didn't work out per the migraine.
Mom made a pork chops with baked potatoes, fruit salad and summer squash and zucchini. It was cloudy today and cold. I wrote this blog entry. Checked Facebook and replied to some posts screwed around and apologized for a virus that posted to all my Facebook friends.  
WRAP - Wrote this blog. Last night I wrote a page for yesterday's Daily Page that was abbreviated. I plan on writing Tuesday's Daily Page now referencing the Blog from Tuesday. I'm happy that I am trying to keep up with my promise of writing and recording activities in the Daily Pages and the blogs. I'm not too happy that I haven't put too much in to the WRAP activities. For now these pages will be referred to the WRAP pages even though there is other types of activities included.
Plans for Tomorrow I on going to Billy Goode's and meeting Erika there for the ska show. We'll see about that. Of course the blogging here and another Daily Page as well as working on more WRAP basics. And maybe working on the art project.


A reminder: Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th. Review menu for Dad. Review appointments and come up with a realistic activity (at least one,) you both can do together that you can enjoy together. Post the menu. DON'T FORGET TO PAY THE P.O. BOX BILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment