welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Late But Done Last Night...


THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2011


Mood - Tired. I woke up at 9:00 am but went back to sleep when I heard my Father's voice. Still sleeping too much. I took an allergy pill around 2:00 pm. 
Physical - Stuffiness in general more tired. I went to bed at 6:00 am also "last night".
Woke up -  I woke up again at 1:30 pm.   Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Last night I did nothing for WRAP and nothing on a workbook page. Today I helped Mom drain (really scoop out the water,) from the pond most of the water leaked out even though the fountain was still going. Fed the fish late. I am really aggravated now that I attended the Rhode Island Bipolar Support Group is over. I don't feel like I can handle this. Being a co-leader with Donna(?) and Jill. Mom took me to Community Church Of Christ  (401) 738-0586  292 W Shore Rd, Warwick, RI for the group. They seem to be very decent people. I felt like my mind was jumping around and I was trying to make pretend I was someone I wasn't. Mom took Dad to Home Town Buffet while I was in the group. We then went home and I came up here wanting to sleep, so tired. I never asked any of the questions that I had in my book. Fuck it all. I feel the fall coming on. 
WRAP - Wrote this blog. I wrote today's Daily page in the car on the way home. 
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on jumping the car by getting AAA to come out and help me. Then I will drive it around for a while WITH NO LIGHTS ON so the battery can maintain a charge. I plan on helping Mom every night when she sets up Dad's plate for the morning with his meds. I plan on going to Erika's house early to help decorate. Getting menu recipes since I've got 5 days of menus ready. Of course the blogging here and another Daily Page as well as working on more WRAP basics. 

A reminder: Tomorrow is Erika's concert at her house. Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th. Review menu for Dad. Make a shopping list for BJ's. Review appointments and come up with a realistic activity (at least one,) you both can do together that you can enjoy together. Find a movie Kev and Dad can go to and preplan it with Kev - maybe just have Kevin take Dad to church on Sunday morning. Post the menu & recipes. DON'T FORGET TO PAY THE P.O. BOX BILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment