welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Low Day...


Mood - Low. Tired. Migraine which is getting worse over the course of the day. I hurt and want to go to bed.
Physical - Stuffiness, stuffed itchy throat, puffy feeling eyes, and tired, took an allergy pill at 2:00 pm. No migraine in "morning". I went to bed at 6:00 am also "last night".
Woke up - 2:00 pm still upset about yesterday and Kevin couldn't deal with Dad couldn't deal with Mom and felt guilty about it. I woke up and felt grey and still tired from being upset. I went to sleep around 6:00 am last "night". I ate a bagel with cheese around 2:00 am since all I ate yesterday was the sushi and chicken wings at Shanghai. I took a walk around Little Comfort with Mom.  Again going to try to go to bed before 4 am.
Activities - Today I woke up at 2:00 pm. I'd planned on calling Ofelia and getting together with her. I gave up on that plan. I went online and did a review of Fantastic Umbrella Factory on Yelp. I ate 2 burgers, some asparagras (2 servings,) and a salad. Also the candy bar Caryl gave me yesterday.
It was sunny today and warm. I wrote a blog entry. Checked Facebook and replied to some posts.
WRAP - Wrote this blog. I did write a daily page in the WRAP Workbook when I got off but didn't add some other kind of activity on another page to benefit my mental tracking. Did 1 activity a short walk. I did very little during today.
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on going to Erika's house to finish ripping down the wallpaper. I have to call her in the morning. Of course the blogging here and another Daily Page as well as working on more WRAP basics.


A reminder: Sunday 22nd, Mom leaves for North Carolina until Friday 27th. Review menu for Dad. Review appointments and come up with a realistic activity (at least one,) you both can do together that you can enjoy together. Post the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment