welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Goodbye Mom...



SUNDAY, MAY 22, 2011


Mood - Tired but functional. I didn't take an allergy pill. I felt out of sorts and my eyes are feeling very swollen. I couldn't hold a note when I sang in church, shortness of breath? Today wasn't too bad and Dad wasn't anxious and just took Mom's absence with out any concern.
Physical - Stuffiness in general more tired by the time I sat down to watch the boob tube with Dad at night. I was still dragging ass most of the day. I went to bed around 2:00 am "last night".
Woke up -  I woke up at 6:00 am. I went to the bathroom but went back to bed after petting Mr. Paul. I inadvertently woke Mom up. I got up at 6:45 am after laying in bed for 45 minutes. I really need to get to bed very early like 9 am.
Activities - Last night I did nothing for WRAP and nothing on a workbook page I did three Daily Pages (Thursday, Friday and Saturday,)and two blogs (Friday and Saturday.) Today I took Mom to the airport. I then drove to Coventry to pick up gas for the week but it was at $3.98 and picked it up at the Saunderstown Hess for $3.96 instead. I headed home, did some pre-lunch prep, and fed Paul. Then Dad and I went to church. I wrote a prayer card for Helen's cat. Dad gave $20.00 to the church he said that was how much Mom donated. Whatever. We went home and Dad changed while I made tuna sandwiches for lunch. I gave him a sliced up apple and a granola bar. I then went online for a while. I started dinner: Shepherd's Pie, green salad and sweet potatoes for Dad. He ate all the frigging topping off of the sweet potatoes while he thought he was surreptitiously looking at me to see if I'd yell at him. He ate half of the sweet potatoes so I called it a draw and left him alone. Caryl ate dinner with us. Kevin met us at Fellowship Hall after church. Then he took off not to be physically seen again until well after dinner. I sat and watched Waterworld with Dad as I made dinner. I also watched some news and a few other programs with him. Mom called around 4:00 pm and told Dad she arrived and talked to me. I hope she has a good time. I called James' about the washing machine since they didn't call the house. She eventually told me that they would be coming between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm. I came upstairs around 10:30 pm after writing the 3 Daily Pages I'd forgotten about this week. I still have to move the dehumidifier and set up Dad's breakfast area and morning meds. 
WRAP - Wrote this blog. I wrote 3 Daily Pages and prepped tomorrow's Page too. 
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on waiting for Sears to come with the washing machine between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm. First I need to call CVS about the Simvastatin 20 mgs. Then lunch (leftovers of the Shephard's Pie with some soup added maybe,) and check on the garden, Mom's plants. Make dinner (strata pre-tonight maybe,) Set out Dad's meds at night after dinner. Then set up his breakfast place again with his morning meds and maybe the coffee maker if there's no coffee left overs. And if we get the washing machine - do a laundry or two. Also think about setting up his clothes for Nancy on Tuesday.

A reminder: Mom comes back from North Carolina around 4:00 pm, Friday 27th. Find a movie Kev and Dad can go to and preplan it with Kev. DON'T FORGET TO PAY THE P.O. BOX BILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment