welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Cookout...



Monday, MAY 30, 2011


Mood - Woke up tired and groggy, too warm and in a stupor. I woke up at 11:00 am when Mom came in and told me it was 11:00. 
My head felt stuffed and weird again so I assumed I had a migraine again. I took an allergy pill and two excedrin, went to bed for a few minutes and got up after realizing we had so much to do today.  
Physical - I went to bed at 5:00 am also "last night". Tired and groggy, I had a migraine. I woke up to the assholes next door STILL building that fucking house. I don't give a shit if they want to get it done fast.  
Woke up -  I woke up at 11:15 am officially. I really need to get up very early like 9 am.
Activities - Last night I did nothing for WRAP and nothing on a workbook page. I did do a Daily page and one blog page. I had Mom get the blue plastic table cloths and navy blue sheet. We covered the two picnic tables and the utility table that is falling apart next to the herb garden with the table cloths and secured the with packing tape. I cleaned out the cooler. We did the typical set up for Memorial Day. Drinks, salad dressings, condiments, plates, napkins, utensils, serving spoons and frozen meats were taken outside and set up. We ate around 1:00 pm the whole family. I started picking up dirty utensils and throwing paper plates away. We (Jen, Erika, Thom, kevin, Mom, Mayla and I,) walked down to Galilee and back. Once we got home I finished taking condiments, leftover meat and side dishes, plate liners and dirty dishes inside. I cleaned out the cooler and took leftover ice inside to the freezer.
WRAP - Wrote the blog for today. I also wrote today's Daily Page.
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on calling Erika to help with her house. I need to mail out the Netflix movie "Sonny". I also plan on writing up a simple "project page" addressing my want to change my eating habits. Slowly but surely I want to change my eating habits so that I 1) stop eating after 9:00 pm 2) stop eating at fast food places 3) stop eating so unhealthily 4) train myself to eat less.

A reminder: Friday Erika and I are planning to go to Boston to see the Edward Gorey exhibit (it's last day,)and something at the Contemporary Museum of Art. ALSO: plan on celebrating when you complete the May 1st post. That will be a whole month of Daily Pages and Blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment