welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Long Lazy Day with Migraine...


SUNDAY, MAY 29, 2011


Mood - Still tired and groggy. I woke up at 9:30 am and went to the bathroom. 
My head felt stuffed and weird so I assumed I had a migraine. I took an allergy pill, went to bed. I woke up again about 11:30 am and went to the bathroom. I punched the Pope. I sat in bed wrote about my dream world and read a little of The Cosmic Rape. I woke up again at 2:30 pm Mom was in my room and asked if I wanted to wake up. I asked her for water to take some excedrin migraine pills but went back to sleep. I actually got up 15 minutes later. I still felt weird and woozy and dizzy and swollen. 
Physical - I went to bed at 6:00 am also "last night". Tired and groggy, I had a migraine. I woke up again at 11:30 am I think. 
Woke up -  I woke up at 2:45 pm officially. I really need to get up very early like 9 am.
Activities - Last night I did nothing for WRAP and nothing on a workbook page. I did do a Daily page and one blog page. I mowed the front lawn when I finally got up. I then went out and weed whacked the front lawn and back lawn. I helped Mom in the garden a bit. I set up the portable garbage can for Memorial Day grill preparation. I also put down some foam tiles on top of the dirt that Kevin uncovered while building with bricks and stones in front of the prep table. I shucked corn. We ate dinner at 6:00 pm Dad, Mom, Caryl, Kevin and I. Kevin and I went to Shaw's for hot dogs then to Carquest to get a oil for oil changes in the cars. We stopped at the Post Office and I picked up my mail. Once we got home I made the potato salad for tomorrow. I went online.
WRAP - Wrote the blog for today. I also wrote today's Daily Page.
Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on helping with Memorial Day grill prep. I also plan on writing up a simple "project page" addressing my want to change my eating habits. Slowly but surely I want to change my eating habits so that I 1) stop eating after 9:00 pm 2) stop eating at fast food places 3) stop eating so unhealthily 4) train myself to eat less.

A reminder: Monday is Memorial Day. We are planning on celebrating James' and Kevin's birthdays then also.THINK OF A GIFT TO GET THEM! ALSO: plan on celebrating when you complete the May 1st post. That will be a whole month of Daily Pages and Blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment