welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Don't Know, Don't Care And I'm Feeling It Today...


SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2011


Mood - I didn't care about getting up. I woke up around 1:00 pm. I feel groggy today and tired. No motivation at all.
Physical - I went to bed last night at 4:30 am but didn't sleep until at least 5:00 am. I feel not as nasty this morning as I did yesterday. It's been very cool at night. 
Woke up - Woke up around 1:00 pm with Mom and Dad bitching at each other. I was worried and thought I should get up before it escalated. I hope to get up before 11:00 am tomorrow. 
Activities - I got up around 1:00 pm. Took nothing although my eyes have felt puffy most of the day. I made tuna salad out of 3 cans, Mom was a bit snippy saying, "Think you made ENOUGH tuna?" I said nothing but wanted to clobber her. Mom and I went for a walk to Galilee and on the beach down to Sand Hill cove. E came over today to help Dad with his television, he screwed it up because he's not used to it. She came over for dinner later on. after the walk I sat down and watched one of the Law & Order shows with Dad. I then went downstairs and moved the table saw into the laundry room so I could cut the 2 x 4s better.
We ate salmon, green salad, rice and zucchini. E, Mom and I went for a walk afterwards to Galilee and got ice cream, 2 scoops of chocolate peanut butter on a sugar cone. I came upstairs and got back online. 

WRAP - Wrote the blog for today. I wrote today's Daily Page.  

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. 
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: A reminder: This coming Tuesday the 21st: RIBS Group is planning on meeting at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Library Room 100. I am suppose to co-chair it with Donna. CALL DONNA. On facebook HR and I decided to go to a Lovecraftian movie at Rochambeau Library around the 27th of June at 6:00 pm. Mom will be going to NY the weekend of C's birthday, the 15th and the 14th. Erika is planning on going with her so I need to plan for at least 2 days worth of menus. ALSO PLAN A PINATA FOR LILY & FOURTH OF JULY!!! You have the little gifts from the last pinata you just need candy. ALSO CALL JONNYCAKE CENTER FOR FOOD BASKETS OR EXTRA FOOD.


Things that gave me joy today and things that made me feel better about myself:
Joy: The fact that I took two walks.
Made me feel better about myself: I didn't sleep until 2:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment