welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Struggling To Forgive Myself Or To Lash Myself Into Motivation...


MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011


Mood - I had a migraine when I woke up. I woke up around 8:24 am then 10:30 am and finally at 11:45 am. I took both the allergy medication and the excedrin migraine. My period started Saturday night very, very light. It is gone today. I'm really afraid that I'm going into a serious depressive episode.
Physical - I went to bed last night at 4:00 am but didn't sleep until at least 5:30 am. My belly had sores so I cleaned and treated them. It's been very cool at night enough for a sweater. 
Woke up -  I woke up at 11:45 pm. I plan on getting up before 11:45 am tomorrow. 
Activities - I got up around 11:45 am. I went to the bathroom like 5 times today. Took the meds. I stayed in my room today looking for my Tarot cards. I fed the fish but noticed the depressed gourami still was on it's side but had what looked like ick on it so I dropped some medicine in it's glass bowl. I read the current Mental Floss, and The WRAP Newsletter while I lay down with my neck on ice. I finally found my Tarot cards behind the wooden organizer. Before I asked the questions, @ 5:17 pm Jane Hall called and said she was coming on the 11th, 12th and 13th. I wasn't doing well as I had J.T.'s memorial on my mind. I set the table for dinner, hamburgers, green beans, fruit salad and pasta that I added the Thai Peanut sauce to. I cleared most of the dishes and boxed the leftovers and put them in the refrigerator. Mom and I took a walk around Little Comfort again since it's been ugly all day and this week is suppose to be bad weather wise. Dad didn't talk at dinner he seemed to be in a pissy mood which of course no one knew why. I watched the movie Spun after dinner.
I am going to watch the third episode of The Kingdom.  I figure I will make Dad a meat loaf for dinner and lunch  can be tuna salad tomorrow. I called Ofelia @9:33 pm and left her a message, she'd called Friday to tell me she was going to the Cardiologist's office. I texted Natasha and Shannon.

WRAP - Wrote the blog for today. I wrote today's Daily Page. I found 2 URLs for the WRAP Workbook. 

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. I plan on doing something or making something for Rick to thank him for taking care of my car's alternator. I also plan on making dinner and lunch for Dad.
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: On the 21st RIBS Group is planning on meeting at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Library Room 100. I am suppose to co-chair it with Donna. CALL DONNA. Plan on getting together for dinner or something with M. tomorrow and follow up on it. On facebook HR and I decided to go to a Lovecraftian movie at Rochambeau Library around the 27th of June at 6:00 pm. Tuesday Mom goes to Conn. On the 19th I will be taking care of the girls all day for James to go Fishing with Craig to celebrate Father's Day. I also plan on taking the girls on the 26th, James is planning to take Sui May out that night for her birthday. ALSO PLAN A PINATA FOR LILY & FOURTH OF JULY!!! You have the little gifts from the last pinata you just need candy.


Some Other Links That May Help:

Whether to disclose a mental illness is a hard call to make
Published on June 13, 2011 by Irene S. Levine, Ph.D. in The Friendship Doctor


No comments:

Post a Comment