welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Nuclear Meltdown With Some Solutions...



SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2011


Mood - I went to bed around 6:00 am. I did not eat last night!! My mood was motivated because I wanted Mom to have a good time at the James Montgomery show at the GSO today.
Physical - I took both migraine excedrin and allergy meds when I got up. I felt groggy today but motivated and I went to the bathroom. I had a small head ache. My morning was nice and warm and sunny. 
Woke up - I woke up at 12:00 am. I was feeling groggy. I took the migraine meds and the allergy pill. I also took the gummi vitamins. I then lay down for half an hour before getting up to go to the Bay Campus.
Activities - I ate a bagel with tuna salad before we went. Mom and I left for the  James Montgomery show at GSO's Open House. Before we had a Del's lemonade. We stayed until 2:45 pm until I was getting antsy. The traffic looked very bad and it made me more anxious as we drove home. We drove past Gibson court so we could avoid the Art Festival at the Pier and the Wall which were bound to be crowded with tourist traffic. At home I texted Erika I was feeling anxious and didn't want to go to the Avon. She called me back and told me that was okay. I called Natasha next and left a message on her voicemail that I didn't get her text or call until that morning because I don't usually pick up if someone calls me at 3 am or 5 am. I then called MT and listened to her talk about JT after telling her that I wouldn't be going to the memorial. Mom will be going with Dad but she will be taking him home so I can give him lunch. I went online for a while before setting the table for Mom, Dad, C and I.
Dinner was salmon, green salad, chard (yum!) white potato, a quarter of a sweet potato and applesauce. I cleared some dishes and went back upstairs to do some online stuff. C and I did another session of "YDKJ!" and K joined us for one game. C, K and I drove to Friendly's and I got a loaded waffle fries appetizer and C and K shared a sundae. Once we got back K and I took a walk and he told me his fears about the business. 
I went back online for a while until I was so disturbed I went downstairs and asked Mom for a hug and had a 2 hour talk with her about the business and the family communication issues and my own issues. I watched 1 episode of "Hoarders" when I finally went upstairs. I wrote the Daily Page for today. I also did 2 blogs for yesterday and today. 

WRAP - Wrote the blog for today and yesterday. I wrote today's Daily Page. I still want to take the activity from Monday and write it down in the Workbook or maybe make it into a document and print it out for the book and complete it. I talked about my feelings with Mom. I was also able to stop myself from getting too freaked out once K and I started talking about the business. I also called MT and told her that I wouldn't be going to the memorial on Thursday.

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. I told E I would go over to her house after noon time. I told mom that I would help her remove the old television from the house and help her take it to Rose Hill. Mom and I plan on calling Jen and asking to get together with her to talk about the problems and seeing of she knows someone that can give us some advice. HR and I decided to go to a Lovecraftian movie at Rochambeau Library tomorrow Monday, 27th of June at 6:00 pm. SM wants a cordless phone with 3 extra phones for her birthday next month.
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: On facebook HR and I decided to go to a Lovecraftian movie at Rochambeau Library tomorrow Monday, 27th of June at 6:00 pm. K and I are planning on making Aloo Gobi on Sunday after going to Spices and Things in Pawtucket (I'll also make a curry or something else for the potluck later). Kat is planning on a potluck at her house on Sunday July 2nd. Mom will be going to NY the weekend of C's birthday, the 15th and the 14th. Erika is planning on going with her so I need to plan for at least 2 days worth of menus. ALSO PLAN A Piñata FOR LILY & FOURTH OF JULY!!! You have the little gifts from the last pinata, you just need candy. ALSO CALL JONNYCAKE CENTER FOR FOOD BASKETS OR EXTRA FOOD.

Things that gave me joy today and things that made me feel better about myself:
Joy: I didn't go to Providence like I'd planned avoiding unnecessary anxiety from driving in tourist traffic.
Made me feel better about myself: being direct with MT and listening to her feelings about her brother. Talking to Mom and K about the business problems.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment