welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Get Up Get Out Get Outta My Life...


THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011


Mood - I woke up and got up around 11:00 am with the alarm I set up. I feel not great but no headache today.
Physical - I went to bed last night at 3:00 am but didn't sleep until at least 5:00 am. It's been very cool at night enough for a sweater. 
Woke up - Woke up at 11:00 am with the alarm. I hope to get up before 11:00 am tomorrow. 
Activities - Woke up at 11:00 am with the alarm and Mom told me she was taking Dad to Pawtucket so she could order her boots for her skates. I went downstairs and ate the meat loaf and left over stir fry. I took a shower. There was no shower curtain on the stall bar so I did my best not to deflect water out into the floor and mat. I went online and looked at the Jonnycake Center's policy's on getting food. Then I heard a knock on the door around 2:30 pm. I expected Nancy to be coming around 3:00 pm so I didn't know who would be there. I went down still in my terry cloth robe but no one was at the door. I went upstairs again thinking I was hearing things and sat down on the computer again. Another knock on the door, so I headed down again. And again, no one at the door. At this time I was getting pissed. I went upstairs, peered out the bathroom window and saw a car on the lawn, not Nancy's either. I put on some sandals this time and E called me. I can't even remember what we talked about except she wanted me to bring her Best Buy card over to her at work. She was planning on buying Dad a television for his Father's Day present (except I didn't realize it was for Father's Day, I thought that it was for his birthday). So she asked me why I seem agitated except in not the same way. I told her about the mysterious knocker. I went outside and the lady was sitting in her car. When E met me later for the card and television pickup she said I was really nasty to the woman. I was very annoyed for having to go up and down the stairs, I now feel bad i was so angry with the woman. Turned out that nancy wasn't coming today and they sent this woman who claimed she met me before. I don't remember her at all. At that point E asked me if I wanted her to call Mom to see where she was. I said yes and hung up. I told the lady that Nancy usually didn't come until 3:00 pm typically. E called me back to tell me that Mom was only 5 minutes away. So Mom came back and I went upstairs again to get dressed. 
I left for E's house around 5 pm. I called her when I got there like she asked. I found the two cards that she asked me to bring her. I played with the cats while deciding what I would do with the rest of the time I had until E got out at 8 pm.
I left for Middletown, picked up 420 when I got there and drove over to the Christmas Tree Shop. I bought another gift for L and some snacks as well as a few things to stuff inside the piñata I'm planning on making. I went to Rite Aide to wander and wait for E. i bought a Father's Day card there while waiting. E introduced me to one of the techs. who was planning on buying a horse since the one she had now was getting old. Once E got out we went directly to Best Buy and picked up the 32" television.
We decided over dinner at Ruby Tuesday's that I'd take the gift back to the house and hide it behind the current television he's been watching until she could set it up for him. I called James as I drove home for details on taking the girls for this Sunday and next. He told me that Marissa was taking them this Sunday and The 26th was too busy so it wasn't going to happen. I was confused but whatever. I felt like he was trying to passively aggressively tell me he didn't want me taking the kids. Mom said later in the kitchen that she didn't think so so I let it go.
C came back later from the rehearsal dinner for J's wedding. I asked him to come to my bedroom so I could ask him to help me with the television. Once C showed up at my door he told me how J and his fiance C got in a car accident and missed the dinner so he didn't know what his duties were as an usher. We waited until Dad went to bed and Kevin showed up as we went outside. So kevin took the television in to the living room and placed it behind the television stand.

WRAP - I wrote today's Daily Page. 

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. erika and I planned to sort through her porch tomorrow. 
  
A reminder: This coming Tuesday the 21st: RIBS Group is planning on meeting at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Library Room 100. I am suppose to co-chair it with Donna. CALL DONNA. On facebook HR and I decided to go to a Lovecraftian movie at Rochambeau Library around the 27th of June at 6:00 pm. Mom will be going to NY the weekend of C's birthday, the 15th and the 14th. Erika is planning on going with her so I need to plan for at least 2 days worth of menus. ALSO PLAN A PINATA FOR LILY & FOURTH OF JULY!!! You have the little gifts from the last pinata you just need candy. ALSO CALL JONNYCAKE CENTER FOR FOOD BASKETS OR EXTRA FOOD.


Things that gave me joy today and things that made me feel better about myself:
Joy: Seeing the cats and having dinner with Erika.
Made me feel better about myself: I took a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment