welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, June 17, 2011

I Don't Think Any of you Assholes are Gods No Matter How Talented You Are...


FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011


Mood - I had a small migraine when I woke up around 10:00 am (S texted me). I woke up around 11:00 am with the alarm I set up took both the allergy medication and the excedrin migraine ad. I feel groggy today and tired. It's raining.
Physical - I went to bed last night at 3:00 am but didn't sleep until at least 4:00 am. I feel bloated and nasty this morning. It's been very cool at night. 
Woke up - Woke up around 11:00 am with the alarm I set up and knowing I was planning on helping Erika with her porch. I hope to get up before 11:00 am tomorrow. 
Activities - I got up around 11:10 am. Took the meds before then and had a migraine at 11:00 am. I flushed the gourami down the toilet today, it is dead for sure. Paul was inside since it was raining, thundering and lightening was striking. I went to CVS with Mom. E called Mom to let me know not to come today. She probably won't connect dad's television in either so whatever. 
Mom plans on taking Dad to the movies tonight. I feel like crap all bloated and yucky so I am just not in the mood to go out. 
I stayed home. Beth Y got in touch with me tonight and is planning on coming to RI from NM. She may drop by when she gets here. It thundered and the lightening struck most of the night. Just as Mom and Dad got back from dinner and the movies K and I were leaving for coffee. I picked up my mail at the Post Office and K talked to me about business. 

WRAP - Wrote the blog for today and yesterday. I wrote today's Daily Page.  

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. 
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: A reminder: This coming Tuesday the 21st: RIBS Group is planning on meeting at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Library Room 100. I am suppose to co-chair it with Donna. CALL DONNA. On facebook HR and I decided to go to a Lovecraftian movie at Rochambeau Library around the 27th of June at 6:00 pm. Mom will be going to NY the weekend of C's birthday, the 15th and the 14th. Erika is planning on going with her so I need to plan for at least 2 days worth of menus. ALSO PLAN A PINATA FOR LILY & FOURTH OF JULY!!! You have the little gifts from the last pinata you just need candy. ALSO CALL JONNYCAKE CENTER FOR FOOD BASKETS OR EXTRA FOOD.


Things that gave me joy today and things that made me feel better about myself:
Joy: The fact that K didn't seem anxious about sitting and talking with me today.
Made me feel better about myself: Not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment