welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Friday, June 3, 2011

In My Head It Is Dark and Windy...


FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KkbMWeWyhc&NR=1

Mood - I felt groggy when I woke up. I woke up around 11:45 am. I couldn't tell if I had a migraine I've been waking up. I took nothing today. 
Physical - I went to bed last night at 4:00 am. I have had small headaches all day. 
Woke up -  I woke up at 11:45 am. I plan on getting up at 9:00 am.
Activities - I posted some URLs for WRAP. Today I wrote a Daily page and posted one blog page. Once I got up I ate the leftover pasta and some chicken cacciatore. Mom and I drove to Citizen's and I paid her rent. I dropped off the check for Anchor Storage and we looked in the storage area for Mom's summer clothing with no luck. We stopped by "The Inside Scoop" and got an ice cream. We drove to Home Depot and Mom got some potting soil and a couple of plants. Afterwards we stopped by the Farmer's Daughter looking for Brussels Sprouts but only got 2 herbs, sage and something else. We went home and I got on line. Around 5:30 pm we went to The Lighthouse Inn Diner and had dinner (I had the 4 piece chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans almondine and cranberry jelly). dad went with us to Staples and I got some ink for my printer. 
WRAP - Wrote the blog for today. I also wrote today's Daily Page. 

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. We might drop some books off at the Book Swap on 44 Starfish Drive.  I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.

A reminder: On the 16th RIBS Group is planning on meeting at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Library Room 100. I am suppose to co-chair it with Donna. CALL DONNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment