welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Less Than Zero, Not My Hero... At Least The Beginning of Something...


SATURDAY, JUNE 11, 2011


Mood - I felt okay physically but totally unmotivated. I woke up around 2:00 pm. I took nothing today since i woke up so late. My period is very, very light. I feel like a degenerate today.  I had to consciously tell myself that I am not a horrible person, I'm not a loser. It took a while but most of the day I felt scared and like a subhuman.
Physical - I went to bed last night at 5:00 am. I am feeling kind of dopey. I attempted to make myself feel better by doing activities like the online WRAP links so I can get activities so I don't get seriously depressed.  
Woke up -  I woke up at 2:00 am. I plan on getting up at 9:00 am tomorrow. 
Activities - I got up around 2:00 am. I read a story in my Horror anthology. I went online and got a few URLs. I forgot to feed the fish. I ate cheese melted on a raisin bagel and 2 hot dogs. It started to rain at 2:30 pm. I ate dinner with Mom and dad: grilled salmon, green salad, peas and mashed potatoes. I wrote a review on Carquest and Looneytunes II on the Patch website. i also wrote a review of Looneytunes II on Yelp's website. I watched an episode of the Danish Series The Kingdom: The Unheavenly Host, the first episode. I felt a little out of it all day and night. I didn't show up for H.'s birthday party. I had warned her earlier anyway. I also changed the bandages and salicylic acid pads underneath on my middle finger left hand. 
WRAP - Wrote the Daily Page for today. I didn't write today's blog. I found 2 URLs for the WRAP Workbook. 

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. I plan on doing something or making something for Rick to thank him for taking care of my car's alternator. I plan on going to Looneytunes and seeing Amanda tomorrow.

A reminder: On the 19th RIBS Group is planning on meeting at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Library Room 100. I am suppose to co-chair it with Donna. CALL DONNA. H. wrote me back on Facebook to say we'll get together next week if she isn't too swamped. On facebook we decided to go to a Lovecraftian movie at Rochambeau Library around the 27th of June at 6:00 pm. 


Some Other Links That May Help:

http://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/treatinganxiety/2011/06/other-peoples-standards-acceptance-anxiety-and-guilt/#div-comment-1246

Mental Illness and Other People’s Standards
June 1st, 2011 / by Kate White

Healthy Place: Treating Anxiety Blog
 On acceptance, anxiety and guilt
http://psychcentral.com/lib/2006/lifestyles-of-people-with-bipolar-disorder/all/1/
By PSYCH CENTRAL STAFF

Page:« 1 2View All»
Bipolar disorder can be influenced by alternative treatments and lifestyle choices — including diet, exercise, sleep, and religious/spiritual practice, coping skills and suicide prevention.


No comments:

Post a Comment