welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Freddy in Space: "Dr. Death" Has Left The Building ...

Freddy in Space: "Dr. Death" Has Left The Building ...
In the spirit of how I've been feeling lately I am submitting this post today. Useless and teetering on the edge of depression, buried in my own denial I am digging frantically, mentally to keep myself from being sucked into the maelstrom that is the depression that haunts me. I know somehow that this is not the end of the world although all of my crisis instincts are klaxoning out that it is. If I can just get through this moment, this minute, this hour, this day I will evolve into the next plane of reference. My patience will reward me with a moment of peace and I will not fear the teetering of fate. Bad luck, desperation and soul crushing loss will be averted. I am on a space journey but I don't know if it is into Hell or away. Save me from myself, save others from me. I am the virus of spirit. I will suck the good things from you and replace it all with squandered dreams.
Yea tho' I wander through the valley of lost souls I will know no evil, for they that are unaware of the evil they do will not be responsible for their residue. Unless someone judges them from another plane. For I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment