welcome to my blog...

I have had a plan to create a personalized Wellness Recovery Action Program (WRAP) to help me manage my disability: Bipolar Disorder. I decided to write down in a binder a Daily Page that outlined the things I did everyday, focusing on some basic information to help me track my recent habits. I am hoping to change these daily/semi-daily blogs so that they will help me form my personalized WRAP. I will also be adding links that I think are significant to Mental Illness and also a separate link list for WRAP interests.

Monday, June 6, 2011

It Doesn't FEEL Like Summer...


SUNDAY, JUNE 5, 2011


Mood - I felt groggy when I woke up. I woke up around 8:45 am. Woke again at 11:45 am and I took both the allergy medication and the excedrin migraine. My period started last night very, very light.  I felt much better and human after I took the pills and lay down for a few minutes.
Physical - I went to bed last night at 2:00 am. I had small headaches all day yesterday.  I was able to get myself ready to go to coffee with Kevin. 
Woke up -  I woke up at 8:45 am then 11:45 am. I plan on getting up at 9:00 am tomorrow. 
Activities - I got up around 11:45 am. I went to pee. I took the two different medications because I promised myself yesterday that I would if I still felt crappy which I did. I woke up to "Another One Bites the Dust" pounding next door. I did some work on the WRAP book in organizing and copying "Identify Your Priorities" work pages and put hole reinforcements on the handwritten WRAP pages I did a few days ago. I talked to Car for about an hour because last night I was very upset about K.'s state of mind. K. and I went to Brewed Awakenings for coffee and talked for about a half an hour. I went home and worked more on the organization of the WRAP book until M. came by. It was last minute, she'd text'd me she'd be in South County. We talked at the Mews from 5:30 pm until 8:00 pm. I ate a Kickin' Thai Calzone which was good. I also drank 2 Woodchuck Amber Ales. 
I really don't know how it went. M. looks great except for some skin breakout on her face but we connected. She told me she'd call on Wednesday and we'd take a walk together. I think I was very emotional today because my period decided to show. I texted Erika about finishing up the wallpaper in the room I started last month. I will do that while she's at work tomorrow. 
WRAP - Wrote the blog for today and edited yesterday's incomplete blog. I wrote yesterday's and today's Daily Pages. I'm filled out the "Identify Your Priorities" work page I copied earlier today to get a grip on where I'm at as far as stress and maintenance goes. I feel like last week was a hangover from all the stress of the week Mom left when I was flying solo with Dad. I organized and labeled different sections in the WRAP part of my workbook. I also placed pages where I thought they should go in the workbook too. I plan on answering this question: "Cast your mind back over the past week or two and try to recall some of your small accomplishments. What were some of your challenges? How did you feel afterward?" also in more detail than the one I posted on that website as a comment.

Plans for Tomorrow I plan on getting up. I plan on accomplishing an activity for the WRAP book. I plan on calling Erika about helping her with her house AGAIN. 
  
{I want to change a bad habit so that I 1) Stop doing something bad 2) exchange the bad action with a positive action 3) and get a result that will help me in my life.}

A reminder: On the 19th RIBS Group is planning on meeting at 6:00 pm in the Warwick Library Room 100. I am suppose to co-chair it with Donna. CALL DONNA. Wednesday Molly plans on calling me so we can go for a walk along the Wall and maybe get some lemonade. Saturday, June 11th is Holly R.'s Birthday (Try to show up).

No comments:

Post a Comment